It’s important to have an auto service center that you can trust. At Murray’s New & Used Tires, we’re proud to provide our Raleigh customers with reliable auto services, from quick oil changes to major car repairs.
Conveniently located one mile from downtown Raleigh, NC, Murray’s provides auto repair services for a wide variety of car makes and models. The vehicle repair technicians at our Raleigh auto service center are committed to providing high-quality repairs and products at fair prices.
Please review our services menu below; if you need a service that’s not listed, call us at 919-821-0573 to see if we can help you.
Our auto services include:
- Axle/CV joint repair (FWD)
- Brakes: Standard or ABS
- Engine: Diagnostics and performance
- Engine: Service/repair – minor
- Heating and air conditioning
- Preventative maintenance: Severe schedule
- Steering and suspension
- Wheels/tires: Alignment
- Wheels/tires: Mounting and balancing
- Wheels/tires: Sell, install, repair tires
- Wheels/tires: Sell, install wheels
- Axle/driveshaft repair (RWD, 4WD)
- Differential repair
- Four wheel drive systems
It’s always better to maintain an investment rather than waiting until major repairs are necessary. This is especially true with your car. Regular maintenance is an important part of your car’s auto service needs. Here are some helpful tips for preventing the need for major repairs in the future:
- Check and change your oil regularly.
- Have your tires rotated regularly. To help you remember, have this done every time you have your car’s oil changed.
- Wiper blades are a minor part that can make a big difference. Have them changed a couple times a year for good visibility in bad weather.
- Hear a screeching or grinding sound when you brake? Brake problems can quickly become dangerous. Make an appointment for a brake inspection.
- Loud mufflers aren’t just obnoxious; it can mean dangerous exhaust fumes are leaking into the passenger compartment. If your muffler is loud, come in to have your exhaust system checked.
- Brake pads are important to keep your car functioning normally. Have them checked regularly.
- To ensure that your engine keeps functioning reliably, maintain proper oil and coolant levels at all times.
We carry these brands and more! Call us for rebates.