Brake Repair & Service Raleigh
The brake repair technicians at Murray’s New & Used Tires are skilled in servicing today’s complex brake systems. When you visit our Raleigh auto shop, one of our experienced technicians will perform a thorough inspection to pinpoint the problem with your car’s brakes. We provide brake repairs for both standard brake systems and ABS.
How do you know if your car needs brake repairs or service? Here are a few warning signs:
- Does your car veer or pull to one side when you apply the brakes?
- Is your car’s brake fluid low or does it appear very dirty?
- Has your brake warning light come on?
- Does your car make a screeching or grinding sound when braking?
- When pressing the brake pedal, is there a pulsing or spongy feeling?
If any of these warning signs occur, stop by Murray’s New & Used Tires in Raleigh, NC for reliable brake repairs. Our Raleigh brake repair technicians will perform the necessary repairs to have you safely back on the road in no time.